Thursday, December 2, 2010

Jewelry Organizer

I don't have a huge amount of jewelry, but I do have a few pieces I wear all the time. My current jewelry location (a drawer) was getting too messy--all my necklaces were getting tangled and I couldn't find pendants or earrings that I wanted. Solution? A wall organizer to keep my necklaces neat and everything else easy to find.

I got a cool frame (on sale at Michael's), some corkboard and 4 pieces of scrapbooking paper. I took out the glass, glued the corkboard to the back of the frame, then cut the paper and glued that to the corkboard. I got some pretty, pearlized sewing pins to hang everything from and stood back to enjoy the effect!

1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic idea, I love it. I love how it makes your jewelry into wall art when you're not using it.

    Thanks for sharing.

    -Cris

    ReplyDelete