Saturday, October 8, 2011

Robot Dress

As I've mentioned before, both my girls love robots. We've gone from Wall-E to Transformers, which means Star Wars can't be far behind.

My girls are also girly-girls, which means sparkly shoes, dresses and twirly dresses. The combination is all sorts of awesome and I hope it lasts.

I found some adorable pink and orange robot fabric (called I Heart Robots) and knew I had to make a dress out of it. I found a really cute Simplicity/Project Runway pattern and went to work.























I love it, and The Bean loves it. The Belly is going through a phase where she only wants to wear, like, 3 dresses, so I haven't made one for her yet. The dress pattern is also really easy to make and customize, so I might have to make some other dresses for them from the same pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment