Sunday, September 4, 2011

Decorated Purse

Now that we've started to reach the stage where a true diaper bag is no longer necessary, I found myself needing a larger, but not too large, purse. One that will fit my wallet, keys, phone, etc., but also a few diapers and wipes, plus some sippys and small snacks. Target, a mom's best friend, has some, but I wanted something I could customize and make my own.

I found a cute, basic purse at Joann's (mom's other best friend) and decided to have some fun with my Silhouette and the heat transfer vinyl. This two-layer (or even three-layer) design was interesting, but would go with a lot of different styles and gave me a chance to practice layering more.

Not bad for a $10 purse, $3 worth of vinyl and 20 minutes of my time.



No comments:

Post a Comment